Recruitment is now open for the 2017-2018 PLC!
- Serve as an ambassador for the university at all times.
- Represent the university at community and UCF events.
- Host honored and distinguished guests of the university.
- Establish a tradition of leadership for the students of UCF.
- Serve as a liaison with the university president and the president’s spouse regarding key student issues.
- Complete 75 service hours between the time of your selection to December 23rd, and 50 service hours from January 4th through April 25th 2017.
- Candidates should be of Junior standing or higher (60 credit hours earned) by the end of the spring semester in which they apply.
- Must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 or better at time of application.
- Candidates should be full-time students during both the fall and spring semesters following selection.
- Candidates have demonstrated leadership ability through involvement in university and community organizations and activities.
- Students have gained internships and jobs from hosting honored and distinguished guests of the university.
- A service award of $500 will be made as an honorarium to compensate PLC members for their service.
- Uniforms provided for each member including a nice fitted suit and polo shirt.
- Great leadership and professionalism enhancement including networking opportunities.
- Makes you more professional and marketable to employers
- PLC is hosting an information session on Tuesday February 7th from 1pm-2pm in the Student Union, Pegasus Ballroom ABC. This event is for any prospective candidates who have last questions before turning in their application. Please remember that all materials are due in the Office of Constituent Relations, MH 396, by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 16th, to qualify for review.
Our next Recruitment Event: